Sometimes it is handy to be able to split the screen in Word in two (particularly with long documents). Look at the very top of the scrollbar on the right side of the screen and you will see a small grey shaped _ button. It isn't easy to see but the upward arrow button is directly below it. Click and hold the button and drag your mouse down the screen and release. Your document is now in two separate areas.
The Away PA provides an "on demand" secretarial and business support service in conjunction with it's online office "Head Office". To find out more about how you can take advantage of a fully supported office, anywhere, any time, visit the Head Office website or The Away PA Website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone 08450 527565.
Wednesday, 31 March 2010
Thursday, 18 March 2010
Zimbra Desktop is free for anyone to download and use. It works on Windows, Apple and Linux computers. It combines email, calendar, contacts, and documents and there is an additional collaboration tool.
- Email, contacts, calendar, and documents all in one application
- Syncs Zimbra, Yahoo! Mail and Gmail email, contacts and calendars
- Read email from any POP or IMAP email account including AOL, Hotmail or business email
- Works on Windows, Apple, or Linux desktop computers
- No limit to the size of your email storage
- It works online AND offline
Monday, 15 March 2010
I could hardly see the wallpaper on my desktop for the array of icons scattered all over it! Have now discovered "Fences". Clean and organise your desktop by creating shaded areas which become movable and re-sizeable containers for your icons. Double click blank spaces on your desktop and all your fences will fade out, and back! I love it!