You can add scrolling words to the bottom of your PowerPoint presentation so that it looks like the Stock Market Ticker Effect by using PowerPoint’s Crawl in Effect. You can add the same message to every page in your PowerPoint or just add it to the first page.
Step by step instructions:
1. Add a textbox onto the slide, and add the text that you want to scroll across the bottom of the screen.
2. Place the textbox on the bottom left, just beside the edge of the slide. (Move the textbox off the slide so that it can’t be seen)
3. Select Slide Show > Custom Animation
4. Select the textbox, and then click Add Effect > Entrance > Crawl In
5. On the Effect tab, Change the Direction to “From Right”
6. On the Timing tab - change the Speed to “20 seconds”; Change Repeat to “Until End of Slide”
The Away PA provides an "on demand" secretarial and business support service in conjunction with it's online office "Head Office". To find out more about how you can take advantage of a fully supported office, anywhere, any time, visit the Head Office website or The Away PA Website or email email@example.com
or telephone 08450 527565.